The area coordinator is responsible for the overall management of the Africa plan as part of the MCI commercial development strategy in NIGERIA with particular focus on technical and marketing activities to promote MCI commercial development strategy and the branding of its products, working closely the project team in MCI headquarters and distributors and outreach technicians in the country
Specifically the incumbent will
- Coordinate and implement the MCI commercial development strategy in NIGERIA
- Maintain regular contact with key stakeholders including relevant authorities and professional associations in NIGERIA to promote MCI commercial development strategy and the branding of its products within the framework of MCI advocacy Plan.
- Clarify the roles and responsibilities of each actor involved in the MCI network in the field in order to guarantee the quality of services rendered
- Supervise and manage the network of outreach and extension agents and vaccination teams in NIGERIA
- Develop with the support of distributors an annual action plan including technical and Marketing activities, vaccination campaigns, field trials, training, Post Vaccination Monitoring in the country
- Facilitate and follow up with the relevant authorities on the product registration process.
- Conduct market research and collect and synthesize relevant data and information
- Raise awareness and promote vaccination to help increasing the vaccination rate against major diseases and its impact on the productivity of animals
- Monitor vaccination campaigns and collect relevant data from vaccinated herds
- Prepare monthly reports describing the achievement, business development and analysis, budget expenditures, constraints impeding implementation of the strategy and suggestions for improvement; submit these reports to the AFRICA Project Manager.
- Preform any activity as required by the Project Manager.
Requirements for the profile
- a veterinarian or equivalent with experience in working in commercial and marketing activities
- Knowledge of the veterinarian marketing network
- Knowledge of product registration procedures and the functioning of veterinary services
- Has strong communication skills
- has a proven track record of business development plans
- provides exemplary customer service
- knows how to establish and meet marketing initiative goals
|Job Category||Sales and marketing|