A COMMITMENT TO QUALITY
Our quality policy
A fundamental element of our Company’s purpose and mission is a commitment to ensure that all the products reaching animals are safe and effective.
In order to guarantee the development and manufacturing process of our product, we strictly follow European and International regulations and standards, such as:
- Quality standards (G.X.P.)
- Animal Welfare Regulations
- Biosafety and Biosecurity
- Other applicable standards: E.P., U.S.P., VICH, and O.I.E. requirements
- Requirements of Pharmaceutical Veterinary Directives
MCI Santé Animale’s quality policy is implemented through a comprehensive quality management system and a quality-focused culture.
Every dose of the medicines we produce must be made to the highest standards. To achieve this, MCI Santé Animale MCI ensures the following:
- MCI Santé Animale’s development and production comply with applicable quality regulations and standards.
- Workers are accountable for ensuring the proper procedures that adequately define work expectations that support, or directly affect, product quality, product registration, and/or correct data.
- MCI Santé Animale staff have the appropriate education, training, skills, and experience to assign their duties competently in accordance with the applicable regulation.
- Records, documentation, and data are managed and reviewed for accuracy and traceability in accordance with applicable regulations.
Quality is our priority.